Weather 2000 in the News
- BNN [June 2015] - Canadian Business News Network (BNN) asks Weather 2000 about talk of a "Super El Nino", and its impact on the Atlantic Hurricane season and record-breaking drought in California.
- BNN [March 2014] - Canadian Business News Network (BNN) interviews Weather 2000 about the cold, harsh Winter transitioning to a hot Summer 2014, and the associated stress of heat, drought & tropical storms on the prices of natural gas, agriculture and other commodities.
- CNN: OutFront [January 2014] - Weather 2000 speaks with CNN's Don Lemon about the heavy snowfall, high wind and bitter cold impacting much of the Eastern U.S.
- BNN [November 2013] - Canadian Business News Network (BNN) interviews Weather 2000 about the impacts of the early winter storm on travel, retail sales, and commodities like wheat, as well as the long-range winter forecast for Canada and the United States.
- Fox Business : Cavuto [October 2012] - Weather 2000 updates the Fox Business Network on the progress of Superstorm Sandy.
- Consumer Insurance Guide [April 2012] - Weather 2000 discusses the upcoming Hurricane Season and its implications for residents and businesses from the Gulf Coast to New England.
- Fox Business [December 2007] - Fox Business turns to Weather 2000, who places the Midwest Ice Storms in historical perspective, discusses their economic impact and explains the longer-term temperature consequences for the Northern U.S.
- Fox News: Your World w/ Neil Cavuto [November 2005] - Weather 2000 discusses the economic impacts that will undoubtedly arise from the volatile, cold, and snowy Winter Season Weather 2000 had predicted for 2005-06.
- Fox News: The O'Reilly Factor [October 2005] - Weather 2000 advises The O'Reilly Factor that more active Hurricane seasons as well as harsh winters will be in store for several years to come.
- WNYW-TV Fox 5 News [September 2005] - Weather 2000 underscores the tremendous economic impacts from Hurricane Rita that Americans will witness from the supermarket to the gas station.
- New York Times [August 2003] - Weather 2000 offers the scientific angle on why New Yorkers have been dealing with frizzy hair this Summer.
- CNNfn - [February 2003] - Weather 2000 comments on the President's Day Blizzard and its impact on local business and retail.
- Additional entries on the press page