Weather 2000 in the News
- BNN [June 2015] - Canadian Business News Network (BNN) asks Weather 2000 about talk of a "Super El Nino", and its impact on the Atlantic Hurricane season and record-breaking drought in California.
- CNN: OutFront [January 2014] - Weather 2000 speaks with CNN's Don Lemon about the heavy snowfall, high wind and bitter cold impacting much of the Eastern U.S.
- Fox News: Your World w/ Neil Cavuto [November 2005] - Weather 2000 discusses the economic impacts that will undoubtedly arise from the volatile, cold, and snowy Winter Season Weather 2000 had predicted for 2005-06.
- Fox News: The O'Reilly Factor [October 2005] - Weather 2000 advises The O'Reilly Factor that more active Hurricane seasons as well as harsh winters will be in store for several years to come.
- WNYW-TV Fox 5 News [September 2005] - Weather 2000 underscores the tremendous economic impacts from Hurricane Rita that Americans will witness from the supermarket to the gas station.
- Additional entries on the press page